Many travelers especially females raise doubts whether hostels provide separate rooms for them. The answer is yes as female dorms of hostels are great to stay for female travelers who come to visit a country for their holidays. Female dorms are known to be safe, clean, stylish, unique and social. These are some of the advantages of female dorms.
- Unlike dorms mostly crowded with men, female dorms are usually smaller in size and offer beds for a maximum of 6 female travelers, which means, more privacy, safety and free to do whatever they want to do.
- Amenities or Facilities – Female dorms are usually well-equipped with all the necessary items. Most of the hostels provide towels, mirrors, mini toiletries consisting of shampoos and even chocolates to all female travelers. Plus, female dorms provide hair dryers which one should consider it as a blessing.
- Privacy – If you’re getting ready to meet other travelers or in a mood to party, then you may want to dress well for the occasion. And that is why, privacy is the number one policy offered in female dorms. You can easily change your clothes without getting noticed by boys or men. Plus, after the occasion, you don’t need to worry about sleeping with the same clothes on afterwards.
- More Privacy – Staying in female dorms allows you to stay away from unnecessary fights and arguments. Plus, it also provides additional safety from men advancing into the room.
- Better Sleep – Similar to men, even females tend to snore at night while sleeping. However, it is more peaceful in female dorms compared to sharing rooms with men who can seriously make a loud snore while sleeping.
There are a few good backpacker hostels in Thailand that attract young crowd.